? ??????????????Butterflies? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (180 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 13204 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Backyard Summers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4056 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 25, 2008

Flickr


Week 3's lesson is really interesting. I've heard about online photo storage, but didn't realise how great it could be. While exploring, I found some photos of the new LibraryMuseum at Albury - here is a link to the west facing wall - people either love it or hate it http://www.flickr.com/photos/rickyjdog/944446587/
After watching the "Online photo storage in plain english" video, I wondered about the tags - mainly including things like family names to make it easier for friends and family to find. I guess it all depends on just how much info you want to share with the world.
Is there any control of sites like Flickr to ensure that no unsuitable material is made available to the public?
I tried uploading a couple of my photos, but will have to go through the tutorial to see where I'm going wrong. I also didn't have much success adding a photo to this blog. I obviously need to practice more.
Once I learn how to do these things properly, I can see myself using them much more.

0 comments: