? ??????????????Butterflies? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (180 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 13204 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Backyard Summers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4056 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Technorati

As part of Learning 2.0, I decided to do the "adventure" task and search for other library related blogs on Technorati.
You can really see the need for adding labels to your blog entries! I'm sure what I was looking for was there "somewhere", as I was looking for something that a friend found, but I obviously didn't have the right tags or labels to find it easily.
Now I'll be sure to add labels to my blogs - although trying to think of what people would commonly call something rather than using library terms can soemtimes be a bit of a challenge.

0 comments: