? ??????????????Butterflies? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (180 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 13204 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Backyard Summers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4056 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Online Applications and Tools

I wasn't aware that there were online programs like google docs. How great is that? I like the idea of cutting out all those emails I'm sure we all send with attachments - or without them (I get a lot of those). We have a program guide that goes to print every 3 months, with about 15 different people contributing. Then we have to edit and proof-read it and send an email to the co-ordinator, who then has to make all the changes. I'm sure she's going to love this idea!

0 comments: