? ??????????????Butterflies? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (180 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 13204 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Backyard Summers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4056 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Podcasts and Audio

I didn't listen to all the podcasts I tried - a lot of them were too long. I must admit, I prefer the ones with video - otherwise my attention wanders.

Some of the podcasts I came acroos didn't have a running time listed, which was a bit annoying.

I believe we could use podcasts in our library to do a few things - book reviews, podcasts of author talks, and as we're a LibraryMuseum, podcasts for exhibitions. The exhibitions podcasts would be extremely helpful for both staff and clients - of course, we'd need to load them onto an iPod, but it would definately be beneficial.

0 comments: