? ??????????????Butterflies? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (180 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 13204 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Backyard Summers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4056 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Videos online

Having just spent ages going through Youtube (which I've used before) and Google Video (which I haven't), I've come to the conclusion that you really can waste a lot of time finding stuff to watch.

I can see the benefits for libraries to put special events, conferences and maybe a virtual tour on these sites. I think with events, the only benefit would be if the actual event was going to be repeated again in the future, so people would look and think "I want to go to the next one". Otherwise, it's only really acts as a record. However being able to watch sessions from a conference that I couldn't attend would be great!

I find I use online videos to preview upcoming movies - my latest search was for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I'm trying to embed a video of "fainting goats" which is quite funny (but strange). I hope it works!

0 comments: